Add a hint of green, silver and gold to your style with the Embrace ring in silver and gold. With elegant wavy outer edges surrounding a delicate band of 9ct yellow gold. Set with a pretty ethical green sapphire in a generous gold setting.
Wear on its own or stacked with your favourite rings.
- United Kingdom - Royal Mail Special Delivery| No charge | 1-2 working days
- Europe - Royal Mail International Signed or Tracked | £6 | 3-5 working days
- Europe - DHL Economy Select, recommended for orders over £150 | Signature required | £16 | 3-5 working days
- Europe - DHL Express Worldwide, recommended for faster delivery of orders over £150 | Signature required | £20 | 1-3 working days
- Rest of the World - Royal Mail International Signed or Tracked | £12 | 5-7 working days
- Rest of the World - DHL Express Worldwide, recommended for orders over £150 | Signature required | £26 | 3-5 working days
You will receive an e-mail with a likely delivery date once your piece is dispatched.
Please note, you will be responsible for international duties and local taxes where applicable.
Gold rings made to order can be re-sized or exchanged but not refunded. Please see ring sizing guarantee. In all cases new shipping charges will apply as above. Please notify Clara by e-mail within 15 days if you would like to exchange.
Extended returns apply to Christmas gifts bought in November and December. Please notify Clara by e-mail by 8th January.
Returned pieces must be in perfect condition - unworn, unmarked and in original packaging.
Shipping costs - Orignal shipping costs will not be refunded.In the case of exchanges, new shipping charges will apply as above.
Out of a respect for her materials and a lifelong love of working with metal and gemstones, Clara is committed to making pieces of exquisite quality.
This focus on quality extends to her relationship with you; her client. If you have any questions at all or would like a similar piece to this created just for you, please get in touch.
Clara cares about provenance and sharing the benefits of ethical jewellery-making. All jewellery is handmade in the UK, using ethically sourced gemstones and ethical making practices.
Clara is glad to offer one free ring re-size with every ring order.
Make sure to apply any cosmetics or perfume before you put on your jewellery.
Your piece can be gently cleaned with some warm water, a toothbrush and a small amount of liquid soap. Gently brush the piece, rinse well and carefully pat dry with a towel.
Category: Ready to Ship, Rings, Silver & Gold, Stacking Rings